Vendor Terms of Service
Pranalink the domain name www.pranalink.com, “Pranalink”, www.pranalink.com, “we”, “us” or “our” and services provided by it are owned by Quanta Centre, Inc. and all intellectual property rights associated with it shall vest with the entity Quanta Centre, Inc. unless otherwise stated herein.
Please read and understand these Vendor Terms of Service (Terms) to understand the legal relationship we have with you before you access and use Pranalink as a platform for displaying, advertising and selling your products. We explain your rights and responsibilities in this Terms. If you do not agree with these terms, you may not use Pranalink.
Users (“you”, “your”) refers to the end user or person using Pranalink as a platform to display, market, sell any products or service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, change, add or remove any portions of these Terms at any time without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for any update, changes or modification. Your continuous use/access of the Pranalink website subsequent to any modification of the Terms will be deemed as your acceptance to such modifications.
You give your assent in the following manner-
- By clicking agree, you express your agreement with our terms and other policies of Pranalink. You acknowledge, accept and agree that your agreement with electronic terms and disclosures is legally valid and complies with all legal necessities and formalities.
- By accessing or using Pranalink on any platform through its mobile application or website, you allow us to consider you to be in agreement with our terms and other policies from the point in time when you access Pranalink.
- If you are a vendor and wish to utilize our service, it is mandatory that you create an account. You must be at least 18 years old and are not barred by any court from entering into a contract in order to register and use Pranalink.
- You agree to provide accurate information about yourself and to create only one account for yourself.
- You are responsible for keeping your password a secret. You will not share your password, give access to your Pranalink account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
- You are responsible for any activity that happens through your account. You also represent and are responsible to ensure the information you provide or have provided to Pranalink is true and up-to-date.
- You will not misuse or take advantage of Pranalink. We may suspend your account or stop providing you with our services if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- We may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances such as if we find it to be misleading.
- These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and Pranalink.
Pranalink service Fees & Payment
Pranalink provides you an online platform where you can display, promote advertise and sell your products and services to Pranalink customers online. You may, upon registration and remitting the requisite joining fee, use Pranalink as an online marketplace. Pranalink currently uses Stripe as our third-party gateway payment service provider, who shall also deduct their service charge per transaction. The following fees are applicable to use our services
- 3 % of your product/ service price paid by the customer, which shall be deducted by Stripe and remitted to us.
- Service charges of Stripe can be found here You must register with Stripe to use our service.
- You shall be liable to pay such applicable taxes as per the relevant tax laws.
Products and Services
You may use our service solely for the purpose of displaying, promoting and selling your products and services. Pranalink permits you to reach an extensive number of customers. The products and services shall confirm to such mandates as mentioned hereunder:
- You shall not sell any products belonging to the prohibited product list. for the prohibited list of products.
- Multiple listing of the same product shall not be permitted.
- Products should have their price in monetary value displayed. Exchange/ barter system is not allowed.
- Listings that use Pranalink to forward or redirect traffic to another website that is done to circumvent the system to avoid fees that Pranalink charges is not allowed.
- Listings should have text in the product description that is not plagiarized and uses specifications provided by the manufacturer. Listings should also contain photographs that are clear and accurately describe the product. Any listing/ description which may mislead a customer is not allowed.
- Warranty, return policy, cancellation policy etc. shall be clearly mentioned within the product listing.
- Listing and product description should accurately describe the product and should not contain words or phrases that misleads a customer and manipulates with Pranalink search and browsing experience. We require that you provide the accurate description and photographs of the product, location of the product, shipping information and charges, taxes and other governmental charges, the payment methods you accept, and your return policy.
- Products should be listed in the correct section that provides for the type of product.
- Image usage in listings: The single use of stock images in product specifications is only allowed when listing new products. Images used should not violate copyright and trademark law and you may only use such images where you own the copyright and other intellectual property rights or where you have obtained the right to use such images from the owner
- The improper use of keywords or keyword spamming to manipulate search results or listing rankings are not permitted.
- When listing a gemstone, you shall specify whether the stone is natural, synthetic, and also whether the stone has been treated, enhanced, filled or altered.
- You hereby understand and acknowledge that we do not endorse your products and that Pranalink is only a platform. You shall be solely responsible for your products and shall indemnify us for any loss caused due to customer dissatisfaction/ complaints with respect to your products or services.
- You hereby understand and acknowledge that your product listings including your post or upload content may be used by us primarily for the purpose of advertising and, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your contents. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using your content.
- While listing on Pranalink, you hereby warrant and confirm that:
- You are the rightful owner of the product;
- You have and enjoy good title, rights and interest in the property of the goods and have a right to sell the product;
- The product is free from charge or any encumbrances in favour of a third party;
- The product is free from defect.
- You fully acknowledge and understand that though we do not have an obligation to monitor your listings and contents, we may, at any time monitor, remove your listing(s) or your content(s) if we, at our sole discretion determine that you have violated or deviated from the terms of this Terms.
- Tobacco and tobacco (related) products including electronic devices that imitate tobacco (related) products;
- Firearms, weapons, explosives and similar substances;
- Hazardous chemical, pharmaceutical compounds and other chemicals;
- Material owned by the governments;
- Stolen property, securities and financial assets;
- Content opposed to public policy;
- Narcotics and substances prohibited from sale by national law;
- Pornography and other content that may be considered obscene;
- Animal and wildlife products;
- Human body parts, fluids and remains;
- Items that promote and support violence;
- Items that pledge, show or suggest political affiliation;
- Items that are chauvinistic and xenophobic;
- Items which are alive;
- Items which are not free from contamination including but not limited to heavy staining, corrosion;
- Items which are damaged or the damage has been covered to hide the flaws on initial inspection
- Items which are refurbished;
- Items which have expired or the expiry date is close to the date on which the product would reach the customer;
- Items which do not work perfectly in every regard;
- Items missing essential material or components; and
- Such other items that Pranalink may notify at a later date;
- Used items unless the used state and condition is clearly stated.
Order and Dispatch
You shall always maintain proper stock of your products and shall make suitable notifications on the displayed product once the same is out of stock, and ensure that the customers are aware that such products are out of stock. Once you receive notification of an order placed, you shall, within a maximum of 48 hours of a customer placing the order, ensure that the product is ready for dispatch. You shall inform the customer of any delay. Seeking extended periods of time to ship an order must only be adopted in critical or unavoidable circumstances as this will affect your reputation and ratings. You understand and accept that we shall be tracking the package and sharing such relevant tracking details with the customer. Frequent delays in dispatch may compel us to suspend or terminate your account.
Cancellation, Return and Refund
Cancellation by customer: You shall provide your cancellation and refund policy on the designated area on the website and shall be viewable by customer(s). Customer may request cancellation and once such cancellation is accepted by you, you shall cancel the order and refund the amount as per your policy.
Cancellation by vendor: You may cancel an order within 48 hours of order received, under such circumstances as defined below. Upon successful cancellation, you shall refund the entire amounts charged from the customer. We may charge penalty up to 2 % of the order placed if you cancel an order after 48 hours of its placement.
- Address provided by customer is insufficient.
- You are unable to fulfil the order due to insufficient stock.
Return: Customers may request a return of product for issues relating to product which was damaged, faulty, inaccurate description, wrong size, or does not match the order, or fails to arrive within the time promised during the purchase or such extension that the vendor may seek whichever is later, etc. Such return request if such request were made as per your return policy, shall be accepted by you. Customer shall arrange for the return of the product once the request has been accepted and shall be returned back to you. You may refuse any request on such items specifically displayed as “non-returnable” by you, like digital media, customized or personalized items, perishable goods, etc.
Refunds: You shall refund such amounts to the customer, where ever eligible and you shall be liable to reimburse the customer, as per your cancellation and refund policy.
Refund Policy: it is mandatory that you should have a cancellation and refund policy properly for the benefit of our customers. Such policy should clearly mention the acceptable cancellation criteria and the amounts to be refunded upon cancellation. If you do not entertain refunds, please state so specifically in your policy, however you shall be liable to refund the entire amount paid by the customer, in case the cancellation is made by you. Such policy shall not be conflicting with this Terms under any circumstance.
Promotions and Offers made by Pranalink
Pranalink may want to run promotions offering discounts and/or offers for products listed in Pranalink. In such event, you shall be provided with prior information of the promotion and you can consent or decline to participate in the program in whole or in part.
Pranalink protects you from certain risk associated with your business herein through a vendor protection program. Review the Vendor Protection Policy .
Advertising on Pranalink
Please refer for the advertising policy of Pranalink.
Code of Conduct
Pranalink aims to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At Pranalink, we expect you to follow the code of conduct outlined below. Violation may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from Pranalink.
- You shall abide by all applicable laws and shall abide by all the terms provided herein.
- You shall always maintain your current account information and should never misrepresent yourself.
- You should never get involved in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behaviour, with regards to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between vendor and Pranalink or you and your customers
- You hereby unconditionally agree that you will not post or transmit, or let a third-party post or transmit, through you:
- any contents or materials containing profanity;
- any contents or materials which are false, inaccurate or misleading;
- any material containing viruses or other malicious /harmful codes currently known or futuristic, or any other disruptive or harmful components;
- contents that contain cyber bullying, spams, junk or other related material;
- any false, defamatory, inaccurate, libellous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, pornographic, child pornographic, promoting or providing assistance involving violence, significant risk of death or injury, or other unlawful activities and/or objectionable materials and contents;
- any contents or material which may infringe or misappropriate any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights unless you obtain rights therein;
- contents that violates or infringes the privacy or publicity or other rights of any party;
- materials or contents that violates copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
- contents that contain advertisement, solicitations, links to illegal activities including but not limited to money laundering, etc.
- contents or materials that hurt the religious sentiments or instigate hatred between communities, castes, people following different religious beliefs or any material which threatens the general public and /or supports terrorism;
- any content or material which violate any law or statute; or which violates consumer protection, engages in unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising etc.
- any content or material which could be harmful or potentially harmful to our server structure as determined at our sole discretion, including without limitation overloading the technical infrastructure;
Disclaimers and Warranties
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED AND STATED IN THIS TERMS, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO CLAIMS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND WE EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED CLAIMS, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE WE PROVIDE.
- The Service is only a platform for providing online marketplace facility. We do not guarantee any level of success in your business.
- We do not guarantee an uninterrupted Service as the uptime depends on several factors beyond our control including but not limited to your internet connection, its speed and availability, availability of hardware requirements at your end viz., computer, smartphone etc., electricity, uptime of third-party service used etcetera. Services may also be interrupted when some of the contents posted by you or your customers trigger our (including our service provider’s) malicious code and virus blocking system and we take no responsibility of such interruptions even in cases of false triggers.
- You are responsible for all products, content and comments posted by you and your customers. We will not be responsible or liable for any content or comments posted or shared through Pranalink and shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
- We shall not be liable for any default or interruption in our service attributable to events beyond our reasonable control. Such events (the “Force Majeure Events”) shall include acts of God, fires, explosions, accidents, unusually severe weather conditions, embargoes, wars, riots, labour disputes, strikes, governmental requirements, hacking, server mal-functioning, connectivity issues, and issues with our third-party service providers and any other similar events.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, dispute, or demand related to the use of Pranalink and for violation of any of the provisions of this Terms, or from your placement or transmission of any materials or content onto the our (our service provider’s) servers. Such liabilities may include, but are not limited to, those arising from the following: (I) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights; (ii) defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity; and/or (iii) spamming, or any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct or violation of the acceptable uses described herein or anti-spam policy; (iv) any damage or destruction to our scripts/servers/equipment or to any of our customers, which damage is caused by or otherwise results from your acts or omissions including those of your designates and Authorised Users; (v) any personal injury or property damage arising out of your activities related to the services; and (vi) any other damage arising from your product/ services.
- You further agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims, dispute, litigation, damages and cost including reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from any customer claim, action, dispute, or demand related to the products and services you display, market or sell through Pranalink.
Limitation of Liability
You shall be solely responsible for the consequence of the use of the services we provide.
We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage, cost or expenses of any kind, whatever and however caused whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, including loss of or corruption of data, loss of profit or of contracts, loss of operation time or loss of goodwill or anticipated savings, even if we were advised of their possibility. It is hereby made clear that our total liability (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) under or in connection with these terms and any other agreement with you relating to the services provided by Pranalink or based on any claim for indemnity or contribution will be limited to the fee collected from the related transaction with you.
Suspension of Services
In the event of any violation of the provisions of this Terms or on reliable written complaint from third parties alleging violation of any law including but not limited to your products, disparaging content or intellectual property violation, then Pranalink at its sole discretion after informing you in writing with or without any reasons outlined, may suspend your account for such periods as mentioned below.
In the event of any such suspension you will be notified and given an opportunity to correct such breach. In the event that such breach is not corrected within ten (10) days of the receipt of such notice the account may be terminated. No refund request of Pranalink fees shall be entertained for or during the period of suspension of your account.
Termination and effects of termination
- Either Party may terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason.
- We may unilaterally terminate your account if we determine at our sole discretion that you have breached any of the conditions in the Terms or that your actions are not in sync with Pranalink’s best interest
- Upon termination, your accounts shall be locked and inaccessible and you cannot use our services. However, we shall delete your data only after a period of 90 days from date of termination, unless you request immediate deletion. The sole purpose of keeping your data for a period of 90 days is to enable a smooth start in case you opt to avail Pranalink’s services again.
- Termination does not extinguish your liability in terms of unpaid fees nor does it extinguish our rights to damages in case of a breach of any of the terms in this Terms.
You shall not assign or transfer any or all of your rights acquired under this Terms to any third party either for free or otherwise. You shall not share your account details with any third party or entity.
We may assign the responsibility of providing the services, to our affiliates, associates including subsidiary, parent company or sister concerns without any notice to you provided such assignment will not cause any interruption in our services.
- Pranalink will attempt to help users who are unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction on our platform if the Vendor has tried to resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, in our absolute discretion; we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. (). Pranalink has no obligation to resolve any disputes. You hereby understand and acknowledge that when a customer purchases your product through Pranalink, a contract is formed between you and the customer and we shall not be obliged in any way to resolve any disputes which may arise.
- You release Pranalink from any claims, demands, and damages arising out of disputes with customers, other users or parties.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to where in the world you live, but if you live outside of the United States, you may be entitled to the protection of the mandatory consumer protection provisions of your local consumer protection law.
Vendor Protection Policy
- This policy explains cases where Pranalink will protect the vendors from the risk of unreasonable negative feedback for events beyond their control.
- Pranalink has set up a “Vendor Protection Program” to shield the vendor from negative publicity when a customer raises a claim for an item damaged or lost in transit or a returned item that was opened, used, or damaged where the vendor operated in good faith.
- Pranalink encourages disputes to be resolved between the vendor and the customer. Pranalink will intervene, moderate and arbitrate only when discussions between the parties have failed after 10 days.
- Pranalink may remove any negative in certain instances such as when a product arrives late even though it was shipped on time or there are carrier disruptions or an international order is stuck at customs; disputes caused by Pranalink platform bugs; natural calamity or severe weather interferes with timely performance; or damaged items or items lost in transit where the vendor operates in good faith to compensate the buyer; or a buyer retracts their bid, doesn’t pay or changes their order or requests something extra; or a buyer has an unusual rate of complaints.
- To qualify for Vendor Protection you need to satisfy all the basic requirements.
- The vendor
- should not violate any policies of Pranalink. That is keep your store in good standing.
- has clear store policies for returns, exchanges, and custom orders. All store policies comply with Pranalink policies and also with the vendor’s local laws.
- shall apply detailed images and specifications when listing products.
- shall include reasonable and accurate processing times or ship-by dates.
- must respond to Pranalink for documentation or other information promptly
- The item must be a tangible and physically good that can be shipped.
- The item must be shipped to the same address that appears on the order pages under shipping address.
- The vendor
- To ensure that you meet all order eligibility requirements by Pranalink vendor protection
- Ship your order according to the processing time or ship-by date listed or as agreed with Customer through Pranalink Conversations.
- Ship the order to the address provided on Pranalink. If your buyer provides a substitute shipping address through Communications, be cautious of deception or scams. You may choose to cancel and refund the order and ask the buyer to purchase the item again with the revised shipping address.
- Mark the order as shipped after you send it out.
- Provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof can include a shipping or tracking number that shows the order route and delivery progress.
- If your store and the order in question satisfy the eligibility requirements, Pranalink will try to help you resolve the dispute. We may have to request further information from you. For Non-Delivery or Not as Described cases, you will need to reply to our inquiries within 2 calendar days or the time frame noted by Pranalink in the case. If a chargeback is filed against you, you will need to reply to any inquiries from Pranalink as soon as possible, and no later than 3 calendar days. If you don't give us the needed information in time, we may not be able to help resolve the dispute. Please keep in mind that we can't guarantee a resolution in your favour.
Advertising and Marketing Policy
- Pranalink knows how important it is for your customer to be aware of your brand in the market for a business to grow. After all, marketing is teaching your customer why they should select you over your competition.
- Vendors can avail of the following services from the Advertising dashboard in their profile- paid advertising, promoted listings and third-party applications.
- Using advertising services through Pranalink does not constitute an obligation on Pranalink’s part to display an ad or promote your listings. Pranalink can't guarantee that a displayed ad will be clicked, and we can't guarantee that if a user clicks on an ad, the related listing will be sold. Pranalink reserves the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationships with our members or partners.
- Eligibility for any promotional program offered by Pranalink is based on seller ratings.
- Paid advertising is for the vendors who wish to advertise on our platform. We charge these vendors when an ad that contains one of their products is clicked. Your ad fees will be included in the monthly bill we send you.
- Promoted listings are brought to the fore displayed across the platform. They also appear prominently in search results depending on the filters that the user has placed. We auction our promoted listings, the price of which is dependent on a number of factors like the number of participants and their bid amounts. Enabling the “Auto Promote” feature in your profile automatically begins the promotion of new listings as soon as its added. Enabling this feature means that you automatically participate in the bidding process for each new listing.
- There are a wide variety of applications on the market today that increase your visibility. The terms and policies of such third parties would apply.